My interests can sometimes be a little everywhere, so I do try to keep things organized for myself. I always try to tag things I find appropriately, not only for the convenience of my followers, who may want to black-list certain things, but also to make finding reference posts and information I wish to refer back to simple to find.
Here’s a master-post of all of my none-art tags. You can also find this list on my blog’s home page under Oddities and Interests. I’ll try to keep this page as updated as possible, so do expect this list to grow with time. If you’re a writer or an artist, do feel free to browse around.
- Education- Contains discussions about education systems and includes things everyone should know because it’s actually useful information you will use in real life.
- Free books- Includes links to downloadable books: fictional classics, contemporary reads and useful non-fiction resources.
- Infographics- Varies in subject
- History- includes articles, pictures, photographs and art from and about different time periods.
- Mythology and Folklore (I need more of these on my blog)
- Art History- Art posts featuring art from different eras and art styles. Can include information on the artists themselves. I classify the posts myself in the tags.
- Natural History
- Science-General science tag, includes all listed below.
- Zoology: Animals
- Osteology: Bones/Skeletons/Skulls/X-rays
- Psychology: General psychology information, may include more information on mental illness such as Anxiety, Depression, etc, in the future.
- Astronomy:Space/The Solar System
(Hopefully these tags will grow, I usually try to keep negative topics off my blog, and negativity is almost inevitable with these subjects.)
- Gender Equality and Inequality / Feminism
- Education- listed again because their are important articles in this tag about social injustices that occur in public school systems, may include articles about other social issues and how they effect education as well.
- LGBT and GSRM: Gender, Sexual, and Romantic Minorities.
Writer/Artist Specified Tags
- For All You Artists- Art references including open source tools, color pallets, digital shading tips and anatomy tutorials
- Writing Refs- Includes prompts, masterposts, lists and links to useful resources and advice.
- Nature/Landscapes/Cityscapes- May be helpful to writers and artists
- Architecture/ Abandoned Locations-Again by be helpful for writers and artists
- Book Binding
- Oddities- Varies, can include skulls, quack medicine, fossils, taxidermy historical artifacts, etc.
- Interesting Facts-Two tags I use to label facts and interesting information.
- Articles- Varies in subject, can also include news articles and stories I found interesting or of importance.
- References- General reference tag: Also varies in subject, can include masterposts in psychology, anatomy, writing, science etc.
More tags to come!